Google+ google6512caf20c0de6cc.html Publisher ID: pub-8431128660848232 CANCER CURE FOUND ~ Gerald Ballantyne
BannerFans.com

Sunday 29 December 2013

CANCER CURE FOUND

CANCER CURE FOUND




I have previously in another post talked about cancer cure and there are many more. However this information has shocked me beyond belief.

A post from FB comment I made....


Gerald Robert Ballantyne I have just watched this whole video and I am deeply shocked but not disgusted by what I have seen and heard. It will be forever the colour of money and greed that will prevail at all costs and I include the words ''Power and control'' I have placed previous information on my blog about another cure ''One of many'' thats exist, however this information and the drug completely blows up as one of the most important discoveries of our century in medical terms. This is now posted on my blog.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS VIDEO TO ANYONE WHO MUST HAVE IT AND ALSO TO THE PUBLIC FAR AND WIDE. Thank you